- 400 g green asparagus,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 4-5 cups of water,
- 1 cup of water milk,
- Black pepper.
- Wash, drain and chop the asparagus,
- Melt the butter in a deep pan and add into asparagus,
- Cover the lid and roast until the asparagus is soft, stirring occasionally,
- Add the flour and saute for a few mins.,
- Add into 4 cups of water at room temperature and stir for a few mins.,
- Pulse with a blender until smooth,
- Check the consistency and add a cup of boiling water if necessary,
- Cook for 5-10 mins. more in low heat,
- Add into the milk and cook for a few mins. more,
- Remove from heat, add into the salt and pepper and stir.