Apple Pectin For Sugar Free Jams
- 2 kg green (granny smith) apples,
- 1 liter of water.
- Wash the apples,
- Slice thinly without removing stalks and kernels,
- Take the apples in a deep pot and add water on them,
- Cover the lid and cook in low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally,
- Place a cheese cloth on strainer and put the strainer onto a deep bowl,
- Pour the apples together with the water on the cheesecloth and let it strain until it cools down,
- Pour the juice in into glass jars and keep in the refrigerator (you can keep up to 2 months).