Nutella Bomb Recipe
The dough is very, very easy. Do not forget to add the flour little by little, act quickly, and respect the waiting time. When you apply the recipe in the order it is written, the chocolate hazelnut creams will be frozen when they reach the application stage.
When closing the dough, make sure that it sticks well from the bottom and there is no place to leak. Otherwise, the chocolate will leak and burn.
There is no powdered sugar in the original recipe, but I think the bombs look very bare. Powdered sugar adds movement. In my opinion, convey my opinion to the places that do it.
Finally, I leave the recipe for unsweetened cocoa hazelnut cream to make the recipe vegan.
- 1 cup of flour,
- 1/2 cup of warm water,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- Powdered sugar for topping.
- Put 15 pieces of Nutella on a parchement paper covered pan with a spoon,
- Put the pan in the refrigerator,
- Combine water, vegetable oil, sugar and salt in a bowl,
- Add the flour gradually and knead until you get a non-sticky elastic dough (add extra flour if necessary)
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let it rest 20 minutes.,
- Make 15 small pieces from the dough,
- At this point, heat the oven at the highest temperature (250-270 ° C),
- Roll the balls with a roller as thin as possible,
- After all of the balls are done, remove the frozen Nutella balls from the refrigerator,
- Put a piece of Nutella in each filo and close at the bottom,
- Place the Nutella bombs into a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Bake them until the tops starts to get pink,
- Remove from oven, wait 2-3 mins. and then sprinkle powdered sugar and serve with coffee or milk.