- Mix butter, egg and sugar well in a deep bowl,
- Add flour and starch step by step and start to knead,
- When you halved the both add baking powder and vanilin sugar,
- Add the remaining four and starch and knead until you reach a soft dough,
- Make walnut sized balls and place into a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Dip a small cap into the cocoa powder and press onto teh cookies to give mushroom shape,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven for 12 mins.,
- Turn off the heat and set aside in the oven for another 3 mins., then remove from oven.