- 600 g of chopped lamb,
- 6 artichokes,
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- Black pepper,
- Hot water.
- Heat the pressure cooker on the stove,
- Add lamb and seal both sides on high heat,
- Add the butter and onions and cook in low heat until the onions soften,
- Meanwhile was and drain artichokes,
- Cut the tips and firm outer leaves,
- Cut in half and clean the hairy part in the middle,
- Add artichokes and water to pass over the ingredients to the pressure cooker,
- Cover the lid and cook until the meat is tender (set the time according to your own experience with your cooker),
- Open the lid and add salt and pepper and mix,
- Cook for a few mins. more until the broth evaporates to the level you deserve.