- 300 g kale, chopped finely,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 3/4 cup kidney beans, soaked overnight,
- 1/2 cup corn, soaked overnight,
- 2 spoonful corn flour,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste,
- 1 tomato, diced,
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- Salt to taste,
- 2 tsps pepper flakes.
- In a pressured cooker melt the butter, add vegetable oil
- Add onions and cook until tender,
- Add cornflour and cook 1 mins.,
- Add tomato paste and cook for another 2 mins.,
- Add chooped kale and cook 1-2 min.
- Add tomato and cook until tender,
- Add kidney beans, corn and pepper flakes,
- Add 5 cups of boiling water,
- Cover the lid and cook for 30 mins. (or according to your cooker),
- Open the lid and add enough water for your taste,
- Cook for 1-2 mins. amore,
- Add salt and remove from heat.