- 300 g fat-free ground beef,
- 8 small / medium potatoes, peeled and chopped,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste,
- 1 sweet sauce ground sweet chilli pepper,
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 sweet spoon thyme,
- 2.5-3 cups of water.
- Take the vegetable oil and ground beef in a deep pot and roast it until it starts to get brownish,
- Add the onions and sautee until softened,
- Add the tomato paste and roast until smells good,
- Add the chilli pepper and stir,
- Add the potatoes and water, mix and cover and cook in low heat until the potatoes are softened,
- Add salt and thyme, stir and remove from heat.