Easy Ladyfinger Cake With Banana Recipe
Serving : 6-8 Servings
- Ladyfinger biscuits,
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 1 tablespoon starch,
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 125 gr butter,
- 25 gr vanilla powder,
- 2 bananas,
- Edible sprinkles.
- Place 3 cups of milk in a large saucepan,
- Mix in the egg, flour, starch, sugar and butter,
- Cook on medium heat while constantly stirring until thickened,
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla powder and whisk well,
- Place the ladyfingers on the bottom of a rectangular bread pan,
- Moisten the ladyfingers with milk,
- Spread 1/3 of the frosting onto the first layer of ladyfingers,
- Place banana slices on top,
- Now place another layer of ladyfingers and repeat the previous steps to get a second layer of biscuit, frosting and bananas.
- Finally top the two layers with ladyfingers and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or ideally overnight,
- Invert the pan on a serving platter,
- Decorate with sprinkles and serve.