- 2 cups flour,
- 3/4 cup milk,
- 1 tbsp butter at room temperature,
- 1 teaspoonful of baking powder,
- 1 tsp salt.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder together,
- Add butter and start kneading,
- Add milk gradually and knead until you have a smooth and sticky dough,
- Spread flour on the counter,
- Place the dough on the counter and spread some more flour on top,
- Spread the dough, pressing with your hands,
- Cut with cookie cutters and place the biscuits on a parchment paper covered baking sheet,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden.