Celery Chickpeas Dish Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 3 cups of chickpeas,
- 1 bowl of chopped celery stalk,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 2 carrots, chopped,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil,
- Juice of half of a lemon,
- 1 cup of broth or water.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot,
- Add the onions and cook until soften,
- Add the chopped celery stalks and carrots and stir,
- Cover the lid and cook in low heat until almost tender,
- Add broth and cook until the vegetables are fully cooked,
- Add salt and lemon juice, stir and remove from heat.