- 2 cups of chickpeas,
- 2 bowls of chopped celery stalk,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil,
- Boiling water.
- Soak the chickpeas previous evening,
- The next day heat vegetable oil in a pressure cooker,
- Add the onions and cook until soften,
- Add the chopped celery leaves and stir,
- Add enough hot water to cover the chickpeas and celeries and cover the lid,
- Depending on your own experience or your cooking guide, cook the chickpeas until they are soft,
- Open the lid and add salt according to your taste and cook for 2-3 mins. more, remove from heat.