- 5 kg tomatoes,
- 1 tbsp salt.
- Wash, peel and diece tomatoes,
- Put into a large and deep pan,
- Add salt,
- In low heat cook, occasionally stirring until it starts to boil,
- Cook for 5-7 mins. after it starts to boil,
- Scoop the mixture into the jars,
- Seal the jars tight,
- Place the jars into a pressure canner or pressure cooker and cover with hot water,
- Cover the lid and cook for 3-5 mins after the steam comes out,
- Remove the jars from water and dry with a towel,
- Turn the jars upside down and set aside overnight,
- Keep in a cool place away from sun.