- 3 eggs (the yolks and whites separated),
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar,
- 1/2 cup flour,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 pack of vanilin sugar,
- Sugar for topping.
- Beat the egg whites (with an electric mixer) along with a pinch of salt until you get stiff peaks,
- Add powdered sugar and beaat for 1-2 mins. more,
- Cream together the egg yolks and vanilin sugar in a large bowl,
- Add egg whites to egg yolks and stir together,
- Add the flour and continue whisking until you get a smooth mixture,
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag and pipe 7-8 cm long strips on a baking dish lined with parchment paper,
- Sprinkle sugar onto the biscuits,
- Bake the biscuits in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees Celsius until golden brown,
- Turn off the heat and keep the biscuits in the oven until cools down.