- 400 g canned chickpeas,
- 1 onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 handful of parsley,
- 1/2 tsp baking soda,
- 1/2 tsp cumin,
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes,
- Salt to taste,
- 2 tbsps oil.
- Pulse chickpeas, onion, garlic and parsley in a food processor,
- Pour the mixture into a deep bowl,
- Add baking soda, cumin, pepper flakes and salt, knead well,
- With a cookie scoop, scoop the mixture into a baking sheet covered with parchement paper,
- Brush on top of the falafels,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden on the edges.