- 1 kg cauflowers, chopped,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tbsp flour,
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or parmesan cheese,
- Salt and pepper to taste.
For tomato sauce;
- 1 cup grated tomato,
- 1 clove of garlic, grated or mashed,
- 1 tbsp olive oil,
- 1 tsp thyme,
- Salt to taste.
- Pulse cauliflowers finely in a food processor,
- Karnabaharı rondoda tane tane olana kadar çekin,
- In a deep bowl combibe processed cauliflowers, egg, flour, grated cheese, salt and pepper and mix well,
- Grease 12 muffin tins and divide the cauliflower mixture into the tins,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden,
- For sauce heat oil and add garlic, saute for 1-2 mins.,
- Add grated tomato and cook until set,
- Add salt and thyme, stir well and remove from heat,
- Place the cauliflower patties into the serving plates and top with tomato sauce.