- 250 gr. butter at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar,
- 1/2 cup starch,
- 4 cups flour,
- 10 g vanilla powder,
- Powdered sugar for the top.
- Whisk together the butter and powdered sugar,
- Whisk in the vegetable oil,
- Add the starch, flour and vanilla slowly while mixing with your hands,
- Knead until you reach a soft cookie dough consistency,
- Refrigerate the dough for 15 mins,
- Form walnut size round balls from the dough and press with your palm to flatten them a little,
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment,
- Bake at 160 degrees celsius preheated oven for 13 mins,
- Remove from the oven, let them cool for 5 mins, sprinkle a generous amount of powdered sugar on top.