Sugar Free Jam Recipe
- 1 cup frozen or fresh berries of any kind (I used black mulberry),
- 1/4 cup boiling water,
- 2-3 drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Pour the water into a sauce pan and make it boil,
- Add berries in it and cook until tender, constantly stirring,
- Add lemon juice,
- Lower the heat and cook until half of the juice evaporates,
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool,
- Serve cold,
- If you want to can it fill glass jars when the jam is boiling hot and cover the lids,
- Turn the jars upside down on the counter and wait until cold,
- Keep in the fridge.