Smashed Potatoes Recipe
Potatoes are the best side dishes. They can be served with meat, chicken and fish dishes. They can be salad, pureed or fried. You can prepare them however you want and it is delicious every time.
In addition to being very simple to prepare and incredibly delicious, these smashed potatoes look very cute.
Making funny decorations and cute dishes increase the motivation for cooking. If you get involved with social media, share the dishes you make with your friends. It will also help. The slightest compliment you receive will increase your motivation. If people around you are reluctant to comment, persistently ask for their opinions. Even getting bad reviews can make you ambitious and increase your motivation.
Enjoy the recipe...
- Potatoes as many as you want,
- Water to boil,
- Black pepper,
- Olive oil.
- Boil the potatoes until soft,
- Take them into a tray covered with greaseproof paper,
- Smash the potatoes without breaking them with the help of a potato masher,
- Drizzle olive oil on them,
- Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper,
- Bake in a 220 C degrees preheated oven until the edges begin to brown.