Sea Bass In Parchement Paper Recipe
Serving : 2 Servings
- 2 seabasses, cleaned,
- 1 onion, chopped coarsely,
- 1 red pepper, chopped coarsely,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 10 olives, pitted,
- Salt to taste.
- Cut 2 pieces of parchement paper, big enough to cover the fishes,
- Line the papers on the counter,
- Place one fish, half of the the veggies and olives onto the paper, sprinkle some salt and fold,
- Prepare the second fish in the same way as well,
- Place the fishes into a large baking dish,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven for 20 mins,
- Open the paper, bring the oven to grill setting and bake five mins. more.