When the autumn comes the most popular conversation topic is pumpkin I think. Especially pumpkin spice latte, which is both delicious and healthy if you make it at home, is one of the symbols of autumn.
Everybody has a special pumpkin spice mixture. For me the following spices are the perfect combination. You can use all of them at the same amount when you want to make a bulk of it.
What makes this mixture special is the new taste all the spices create . Taste and smell of the spices can be felt, but it is not too much or one of the spices doesn’t come forward. All spices are united and make a special flavor.
How to prepare whipped cream?
Add 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar to 200 ml heavy cream and whisk until thickens. But do not squeeze the cream directly into the center of the mug. If you do so, the cream will collapse into the latte with its own weight. So either squeeze it very quickly from the edge of the mug or squeeze it into a dish and then place it on the mug.
But my personal idea is that the cream has no effect except to increase the calorie of the drink.
Enjoy the recipe…
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (cooked and mashed pumpkin),
- 2.5 cups of milk,
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon,
- 1/8 tsp black pepper,
- 1/8 tsps nutmeg,
- 1/8 tsps ground ginger,
- 1/8 tsps ground cloves,
- Whipped cream and extra ground cinnamon (optional).
- Take pumpkin puree, milk and sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil, constantly stirring,
- Remove from heat and add cinnamon, nutmeg, black pepper, ginger and cloves,
- Blend the bmixture with a hand blender until smooth,
- Pour the mixture into cups or mugs,
- Put the whipped cream into a piping bag and pipe on the mugs, sprinkle ground cinnamon.