Orange Peel Candy Recipe
Serving : 4 servings
- Peels of 2 oranges,
- 2 cups sugar,
- 7 cups hot water.
- Clean the white parts of the orange peels and juilienne the orange parts,
- Transfer to a skillet and pour 3 cups of hot water,
- Boil for 2-3 minutes,
- Drain the water and add another 3 cups of hot water and boil again for 2-3 minutes,
- Drain the water and add another 1 cup of water and 1 cup sugar,
- Stir until sugar melts,
- Boil in low heat until syrup consistency,
- Remove from heat,
- Drain the candies with a sieve and cover each with sugar.