Olive Savory Biscuits
- 100 g butter, at room temperature,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 heaping teaspoons black olive paste,
- 2,5 cups flour,
- 1 tsp baking powder,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes.
- In a mixing bowl combine butter, oil, olive paste, baking powder and salt together,
- Stir until creamy,
- Add flour one scoop at a time and knead the dough until not stick to your hands,
- Flour the counter and roll the dough to 0,5 cm thickness,
- Cut the dough with a cookie cutter,
- Place the biscuits into a baking sheet,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until crispy.