Mung Bean Salad Recipe
Serving : 6-8 Servings
- 2 cups of mung beans, chopped,
- 5 roasted red pepper, chopped,
- 7-8 pickels, chopped,
- 1 handful of parsley, chopped,
- 1 handful of dill, chopped,
- 4 tbsps pomegranate sauce or lemon juice,
- 3 tbsps olive oil,
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and drain the beans and take into a pot,
- Add enough water and boil until soften,
- Drain the boiled beans with a strainer and wait to cool down and take them in a deep bowl,
- Add into the chopped peppers, pickles, parsley and dill,
- Add pomegranate sauce, olive oil and salt and mix well.