- 4 eggs (whites and yolks are seperated),
- 2 tbsps honey,
- 1 cup of flour,
- 1tsp baking powder,
- 3 tbsps cocoa powder.
For cream filling;
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream,
- 2 tbsp cream cheese,
- 2 tbsps honey.
- For the cake, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks,
- In a separate bowl beat egg yolks and honey, add to the egg whites and mix well,
- Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder into this mixture and stir gently,
- Spread the mixture into the oven tray covered with parchement paper,
- Bake in a 170 degrees C pre-heated oven about 15 minutes,
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool,
- For cream, whisk whipping cream in a narrow and deep container,
- In another bowl stir cream cheese and honey together,
- Stir in the whipped cream, set aside in the fridge,
- If the edges are uneven, cut straight and cut the cake into two equal pieces,
- Pour the cream on one of the pieces and flatten it to be as uniform as possible,
- Cover the other piece of cake,
- Slice and serve.