After a couple of trials with different recipes I found my ideal chocolate sauce. This is the best for me with its density sweetness and taste. Hope you enjoy it too.
- 100 g milk / bitter chocolate,
- 1 glass of water Milk,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder,
- 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Beat milk, sugar and cocoa in a saucepan,
- Add the butter, stir and cook until melts,
- Take it from the heat and add the chocolate and mix it up until it melts,
- You can use it after it cools down and thickens in the refrigerator.