- 100 g graham crackers,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 2-3 tablespoons milk.
- 200 g cream cheese,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup of sugar,
- 1 heaping spoon of flour,
Any red fruits you like and caster sugar.
- Take graham crackers into a food processor and whiz,
- Pour into a 26 cm glass oven dish,
- Melt the butter and add to the biscuits and mix,
- Add the milk gradually and mix until the base mixture is gathered together,
- Flatten the mixture by pressing with your hand,
- For the filling beat cream cheese and sugar in a separate bowl,
- Add the eggs one by one and beat them up,
- Add the cream and whip,
- Add flour and beat until no lumps,
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit base,
- Put the cheesecake in the microwave and cook for 5 minutes in the highest heat setting,
- Remove from microvawe and wait until completely cold,
- Set aside in the refrigerator for 1 hour,
- Top with fruts and sprinkle caster sugar.