- 150 g bitter sweet chocolate,
- 50 g white chocolate,
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- 2 tbsps sugar,
- 5-6 raspberries.
- Melt the bitter sweet chocolate in microwave,
- Cover inside of tiny muffin molds with chocolate with 2/3 of melted chocolate, set aside in the fridge,
- Add 2 tbsps heavy cream to the remaining melted chocolate and microwave e few seconds more, mix well,
- Melt the white chocolate in microwave, add 2 tbsps heavy cream, add 1 or 2 raspberries and mix well,
- For caramel filling melt the sugar in a sauce pan,
- Add the remaining heavy cream and stir cook until all the mixture melts,
- Remove the chocolate molds from the fridge and fill with the fillings,
- Decorate with pistachios, hazelnuts and raspberries,
- Set aside in the fridge for 30 mins.