- 5 medium potatoes,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 cup grated gouda / cheddar / swiss cheese,
- Pepperoni / Ham / or any deli you like,
- 1/2 cup cooked (frozen) peas,
- 1/2 boiled carrots (cut into small cubes),
- 1/2 cup cooked (frozen) corn.
- Boil the potatoes,
- Drain and mash them while still hot,
- Stir in the butter, salt and cheese,
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking dish,
- Cut your pepperoni (or whatever meat you are using) into small cubes and fry in a little oil,
- Then mix the meat with peas, carrots and corn, then spread the mixture evenly over the potato layer,
- Slice and serve.