Easy Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1 baguette bread,
- 200 g cheddar or mozzarella cheese,
- 5 slices of bacon, chopped,
- 1/4 cup olive oil,
- 1/2 cup grated tomatoes,
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated,
- Parsley, chopped.
- Pour olive oil into a sauce pan,
- Add garlic and cook 1 min. in low heat after it starts to boil, then remove from heat,
- Cup the top of the bread and remove the inner part with the help of a spoon,
- Pour half of the oil+garlic mixture in to the bread evenly,
- Put half of the cheese evenly,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-hetaed oven until the cheese softens,
- Meanwhile add grated tomato into teh remaining oil+garlic mixture and cook for 5 mins.,
- Remove the bread from oven,
- Pour the tomato sauce over,
- Place bacons then place the remaining cheese on top,
- Bake again until the cheese comes to the consistency you deserve.
- Sprinkle chopped parsle on top while serving.