This is a simple yet delicious afternoon snack recipe. People who watch their diet can substitute lavash bread for whole wheat tortilla and cream cheese for low fat cottage cheese. I hope you give this yummy recipe a try and let me know what you think.
- 3 lavash breads / tortillas,
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese,
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground walnuts,
- 9-10 dried apricots.
- Smear 1 tablespoon of cream cheese onto each tortilla,
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of ground walnuts evenly onto each tortilla,
- Cut the dried apricots into small cubes and sprinkle on top of the walnuts,
- Roll the tortillas,
- Cut into 3-4 cm pieces and place cut side down on a serving platter.