Today’s recipe is a really delicious snack which is really easy to make. Instead of bough chocolates and candies you can prepare your own relatively healthy snacks.
While preparing, don’t think of the tahini as a filling, instead think of it as oil. Don’t use in bulk, just brush the phyllo dough. If you use in bulk, it will melt and go away anyway while cooking.
You can use bitter or sweet chocolate or mix the two. You can also sprinkle ground nuts or coconuts over the chocolate.
Enjoy the recipe…
- 4 pieces of phyllo dough,
- 4 tablespoons of tahini,
- 100 g chocolate.
- Place one phyllo dough on the counter,
- Brush the phyllo dough with tahini and roll,
- Cut the rolls into 4 or 5 sticks,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden,
- melt the chocolate and dip the sticks into the chocolate,
- Set aside in the fridge until the chocolate firms.