- 50 g butter,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1 egg yolk,
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar,
- 1 table spoon cocoa powder.
- 3 eggs + 1 egg white,
- 400 gr. cream cheese,
- 160 gr. bitter sweet chocolate,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 tablespoon corn starch,
- 3 tbsps cocoa powder.
- 120 g bitter sweet chocolate,
- 100 ml heavy cream.
- For the crust combine flour, powdered sugar and cocoa powder,
- Add the cold butter cut into small cubes and rub it into the dry ingredients using your fingers, without letting the warmth of your hands melt the butter too much,
- Add the egg yolk and knead until everything comes together to form a crumbly non-sticky dough,
- Grease a 21 springform pan and lay the bottom with parchment paper,
- Press the dough on the bottom of the pan to an even layer,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven for 15-20 min.,
- Remove from the oven and let it cool,
- For the filling, melt the chocolate in the microwave and let it cool for several mins,
- Separate the egg yolk and whites,
- Beat the whites until you get stiff peaks,
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, heavy cream and egg yolks,
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder and corn starch and whisk until sugar dissolves,
- Add the melted chocolate and stir well,
- Finally fold the beaten egg whites into the mixture using a spatula or a wooden spoon trying not to deflate the egg whites,
- Pour the batter onto the crust,
- Wrap the bottom of the mold with aluminum foil and put it in a baking tray and place it in the 170 C degrees pre-heated oven,
- Add 2 cups of water into the baking tray,
- Bake for 45-50 mins.,
- Turn off the heat and wait for 15-20 mins, not opening the oven,
- Remove from the oven and wait until it cools down to room temperature.
- Set aside in the fridge overnight,
- Next day for the sauce heat the heavy cream,
- Add the chocolate into it and mix until melts,
- Pourthe sauce over the cheesecake,
- After cools down, decorate with fresh fruits,
- You can serve immediately.