- 125 gr butter,
- 1 cup water,
- 1 cup all purpose flour,
- 4 eggs,
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese,
- 1 handful finely minced parsley,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Place water, butter and salt in a sauce pan over medium heat,
- After the butter melts, add in the flour and whisk quickly,
- Cook constantly whisking for 5 mins,
- Remove from heat and let it cool,
- Crack the eggs into the pan one by one, whisking the mixture well with electric mixer in between each addition,
- Finally whisk in the cheese and parsley,
- Using two spoons, place dollops of the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper,
- Bake at 210 degrees celsius preheated oven for 10 mins,
- Reduce the heat to 180 degrees celsius and bake for another 20 mins.