Cauliflower Kofte Recipe
Serving : 4-6 Servings
- 500 g cauliflower,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup breadcrumbs,
- 2 tbsps flour,
- Vegetable oil to fry.
- Take cauliflower into a pot,
- Add two cups of water and cook until tender, drain and set aside to cool down,
- Mash with a fork or potato masher,
- Add eggs, breadcrumbs, flour, salt, pepper and cumin, mix well,
- Heat oil in a large pan,
- Take small pieces from the dough and flatten with your hands,
- Fry the koftes in both sides,
- Serve plain or with garlic yogurt sauce.