Caramel Pudding Recipe
Serving : 6 Servings
- 5 cups (1 lt) milk,
- 4 tbsps flour,
- 3/4 cups sugar,
- 1 egg,
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- 2 tsps vanilin sugar.
For caramel sauce;
- 4 tbsps sugar,
- 1 cup Milk,
- 100 ml heavy cream.
- For caramel sauce, melt the sugar in a large pan without stirring until it is completely liquid and turns brown,
- Add the milk and cream (do not worry about lumps and sticking sugar) and cook constantly stirring until the desired consistency, remove from heat,
- For the pudding take the milk into a deep pot,
- Add egg, flour and sugar into it and whisk until well mixed,
- Cook in low heat, constantly stirrin, until set,
- Remove the pudding from heat and add the heavy cream and vanilin sugar, mix well,
- Share the custard into 6 serving cups,
- Share the caramel sauce over them,
- Keep it in the fridge after warming up to room temperature.