- 125 gr. butter,
- 1 cup water,
- 1 cup flour,
- 3 eggs,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Place the butter, water and salt in a pot and put on the stove,
- Heat it up on medium heat until it comes to a gentle boil,
- Add in the flour while whisking well,
- Cook whisking constantly for 5 mins,
- Remove from heat and let it cool for 10 mins,
- Now add in the eggs one by one, whisking using an electric hand-held mixer after every addition,
- Place the batter in a piping bag and start piping on a baking dish in the size of small clementines,
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius preheated oven for 10 mins,
- Now reduce the temperature to 180 degrees celsius and bake for 20 more mins,
- Serve with cheese, butter, jam or anything you like.