- 5 eggs, whites and yolks are seperated,
- 1,5 cup sugar,
- 1,5 cup flour,
- 2 packages vanilla sugar,
- 2 tsps baking powder,
- 1 pinch of salt,
- 1 tsp butter to grease baking dish.
- 3 cups milk,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 cup powdered milk.
For raspberry sauce;
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries,
- 1 tbsp sugar,
- 1/2 cup water,
- 1 tsp cornstarch.
- Beat the yolks in a deep bowl,
- Beat the whites together with the sugar then gradually add the beaten yolks, flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar,
- You can also use a spoon to mix the ingredients,
- Grease a square baking dish,
- Pour the mixture into the dish and bake until golden at a temperature of 160 º C,
- Meanwhile, prepare the syrup,
- Mix the milk, powdered milk and heavy cream in a deep bowl,
- Let the cake cool and then pour the milk syrup on it and let it soak,
- For raspberry sauce combine raspberries and sugar in a sauce pan,
- Cook until dense, constantly stirring,
- In a small bowl mix water and starch together,
- Add the mixture into the raspberries and cook stirring until set,
- Pour the sauce over the cake,
- Set aside in the frideg for 2-3 hours before serving.