- 1 cup oatmeal,
- 1 cup hazelnuts,
- 1 cup walnuts,
- 5 dates.
- 600 g cream cheese,
- 1/2 cup labne peyniri,
- 1/2 cup honey,
- 1 cup grated coconuts,
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- 1 cup black mulberry (or any other red fruit you deserve),
- 1 tbsp honey.
- In a food processor, pulse oatmeal, hazelnuts, walnuts and dates until very finely ground,
- Cover a 19 cm diameter springform pan with plastic wrap,
- Using your fingers, press the nut mixture onto the bottom and edges (3 cm high) of the pan, set aside in the fridge,
- Pulse grated coconut until very finely ground,
- In a deep bowl beat cream cheese, honey, ground coconut and lemon juice together,
- Pour the mixture into the crust and put back into the fridge,
- Wait until set, at least 12 hours (36 hours is beast),
- For sauce put fruits in a sauce pan,
- Cook until almost all juice is evaporated,
- Set aside to cool,
- Add honey and mix (you can blend if you want),
- Pour the sauce over cheesecake before serving.