- 3 eggs,
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 2,5 cups flour,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 cup coarsely ground walnuts.
- Cream together the eggs and sugar until white and frothy,
- Whisk in the vegetable oil and milk
- In a separate bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and cinnamon,
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture slowly while whisking,
- Finally fold in the grated carrots and walnuts,
- Pour the batter into a greased springform pan,
- Bake at 200 degrees celsius preheated oven until the top is golden.