- 2 eggs (1 egg yolk will be brushed on top),
- 1/2 cup warm milk,
- 1 cup warm water,
- 1 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 teaspoons yeast,
- 2 teaspoons sugar,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- App. 5 cups flour.
- 1/2 bunch parsley,
- 2 cups drained cottage cheese.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl,
- Stir in the yeast, salt, and sugar,
- Slowly add the warm milk, water and oil while mixing with your hands, and continue kneading until everything comes together to form a soft dough,
- Cover the dough and let it rest somewhere warm for 30-45 mins,
- For the filling, chop the parsley and mix with the cheese,
- Roll the risen dough out into a thick rectangle (the size of your baking dish),
- Make small slits on two sides as shown in the photos above,
- Evenly place the filling in the centre,
- Fold the pieces onto the centre, changing sides after every fold,
- Brush the top with egg yolk,
- Bake at 210 preheated oven until golden brown.