- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into skinny sticks
- 1 large egg, beaten,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1 cup bread crumbs,
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese,
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 190 C,
- Set a parchement paper in a baking sheet, set aside,
- In a small bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper with a fork until frothy,
- In a third bowl place flour,
- In another bowl mix bread crumbs with parmesan cheese,
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the flour, then egg, and then into the bread crumb mixture,
- Make sure all sides get coated well,
- Place the sticks on the prepared baking sheet,
- Bake at 190 C for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy,
- Serve warm with Ranch dressing, marinara sauce, or just as is.