- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 zucchini,
- 1/2 cup feta cheese,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 2,5 cups flour,
- Sesame seeds for topping.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze the juice with your hands,
- Beat the eggs,
- Add milk, oil and salt and keep beating,
- Add flour and baking powder step by step and mix until no lumps,
- Add cheese and zucchini, stir with a spatula,
- Pour the batter into a 26-12 cm greased cake mold,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden.