- 200 g petit beurre biscuits, ground,
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar,
- 2 scoopful of cocoa powder,
- 1/2 cup ground hazelnuts,
- 1 tbsp cream cheese,
- 3/4 cup milk.
For Coconut Layer ;
- 2 cups grated coconuts,
- 2 tbsp cream cheese.
- In a mixing bowl combine ground biscuits, hazelnuts, cocoa powder and confectioners sugar together,
- Add milk and cream cheese, knead well,
- In a different bowl mix together the grated coconut and cream cheese,
- Spread a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter,
- Place the biscuit mixture on the warp and roll a 2 mm thick rectangular layer,
- Place another wrap on the counter and make the same thing for the coconut mixture,
- Place the coconut layer on the biscuit layer and roll from the wide edge,
- Cut the roll into 1 cm slices.